MISSOURI – AgathonEDU announced that it has acquired property in Independence, Missouri. The property includes several acres with five residences and five commercial buildings. The commercial properties will serve as offices for AgathonEDU, an initial campus for Vyrsity, and a storefront for EDUThrift to serve the Independence community. Renovations are underway, with expectations of the facilities opening in late November or early December.
- Rocky Mountain Bible College and Seminary Rebranding as Colorado Biblical University October 28, 2020
- AgathonEDU Acquires Campus for Vyrsity, EDUThrift in Independence, Missouri October 6, 2020
- Exegetica and Grace Acres Press Announce Merger September 9, 2020
- 1024 Marketing to Provide Fractional Marketing June 2, 2020
- Exegetica Publishing Announces the Appointment of CEO Cathy Cone May 21, 2020
- AgathonEDU Launches to Support Sustainable and Transformative Education May 9, 2020